PrepaidGiftBalance Gift cards are a great alternative to credit and debit cards. You can get a Prepaid Gift Card by applying to the US Bank National Association and they will issue you one.The Prepaid Gift Cards are gift cards and they are somewhat like a Credit Card. You can use them to buy and purchase things from stores all around the United States.
As you can guess, the cards are prepaid and you can use them when you are running low on cash. It has a limit to how much you can use and we are going to see to check the PrepaidGiftBalance in this post.
As such, you can spend according to the limit on the card. And the online login portal of PrepaidGiftBalance helps you keep track of your transactions and check how much balance you have remaining.
What is PrepaidGiftBalance?
Prepaid Gift Cards are common these days among the people in the USA. You can apply for one easily. Nowadays, it is safer to carry a card instead of a lot of cash on your person. Having a PrepaidGiftBalance card is much safer and secure for payments. Cash can be stolen and you can do nothing about it. But if the card is stolen, no one can use it until they have its PIN. And you can also disable it immediately by informing the authorities.
PrepaidGiftBalance allows you to check how much balance you have remaining. You can then keep a track of your account balance and then use it accordingly. Checking the balance of a Prepaid Gift card is not difficult and you can carry it out just as easily as logging into an account.
We will be discussing the process of checking your Prepaid Gift Card Balance in the next section.
PrepaidGiftBalance – Check Visa Gift Card Account Balance
PrepaidGiftBalance Cards are available in two main variants. These variants are available as Visa and Mastercard. You can choose anyone you like but the features and usage are all the same. You can check the balance of your Prepaid Gift Card with the help of the official portal. Here are the steps to check the balance on the official website.
- Once you have been issued a card and started using it, you can easily check the balance.
- In order to check your balance online, you will have to set up the online account first.
- First of all, visit the official website of the PrepaidGiftBalance from here : www.prepaidgiftbalance.com
- This is your first time, so you will need to set up an account first.
- Enter your card number in the provided field and then click on Enter.
- Now, fill up all the details in the required fields and move forward.
- Your Prepaid Gift Card account will be set up in a few minutes.
- Now, you can return to the home screen and enter the card account number.
- Click on Login and you will be able to see your account balance.
This way, you can keep a track on your purchases and know when to update the Prepaidgiftbalance.
PrepaidGiftBalance.com – Check Mastercard Gift Card Account
As we have seen, the Prepaid Gift Cards are available from Visa and Mastercard both. Though they are both from different providers, both of the cards are basically the same. As the US Bank National Association issues Prepaid Gift Cards, you get to use the same features on both the PrepaidGiftBalance variants.
The process to check the balance is also going to be the same as you can have guessed. As you see, you can check your Mastercard Prepaidgiftbalance using the same steps as explained in the previous section. You just have to visit the official Login Portal and type in your number to log in.
Terms and Conditions
Whenever you are using a product, there are some terms and conditions that you must adhere to. These terms and conditions are the rules that you must follow in order to get the full benefits of the product. PrepaidGiftBalance cards also have some terms and Conditions and we are going to discuss them here.
- Once you start using the card, it means that you automatically agree to the terms and conditions.
- The US National Bank can change the T&C without any prior notice.
- You can use the card at ant stores in the US which accepts Visa and Mastercards.
- The card can’t be used at ATMs and doesn’t have any cash access.
- There are no fees that you will incur for using the card. However, if you don’t use the card for 12 months straight, then you will have to pay a $2 fee.
- Internet purchases require you to provide your name and address.
- You can change the PIN that comes with the card by calling on 888-853-9536.
- In case you have lost your card, contact the helpline to deactivate it.
- Returns or refunds in case of disputes are subject to the merchant’s policies.
PrepaidGiftBalance Visa Card
PrepaidGiftBalance Visa Card is simply the card that the US National Bank in partnership with Visa. The card has all the same features as we have explained above. Both the Visa and Mastercard have same features. We will discuss the features of the Prepaidgiftbalance Visa Card in this and the next section.
- The Prepaidgiftbalance Visa Card is a gift card that you can use to purchase things and goods from merchants in the US.
- These Prepaid gift cards work only in the US at all the stores that accept Visa Credit and Debit Cards.
- As this is a prepaid card, there is a limit to how much you can use it to make purchases. It all depends on the initial balance that you had on the card.
- The most common use of these Prepaidgiftbalance Visa Gift Cards is to make small payments or when the amount is not too high.
These were some of the basic features of the Prepaidgiftbalance that you can use. Let us see the Mastercard version and discuss the rest of the features there.
PrepaidGiftBalance Mastercard Card
Another version of the Prepaidgiftbalance is the Mastercard version which is also equally popular. The provider this time around is Mastercard instead of Visa. But the features are all the same.
- Apart from the features that we have discussed in the previous section, there are some more features as well.
- These Prepaidgiftbalance cards are not debit or credit cards and you cannot use them as such.
- You can make payments on a lower scale than the debit and credit cards.
- It needs a PIN to activate the card and make purchases.
- The limit of the card is often printed as the denomination such as $100 or $200 and so on.
- You can easily check the balance on your card by setting up an online account on this site.
The Prepaidgiftbalance Mastercard Card is the same thing as the Visa Card, only the provider is different.
With this , we are finally at the conclusion of the article PrepaidGiftBalance – Check Visa or Mastercard Gift Card Balance. We have explained the Login and Sign up procedure and also the Terms and Conditions. If you need any more help with the Prepaid Gift Cards, then you can find us at PrepaidGiftBalance.
Prepaid Visa V/s Mastercard Gift Cards
Prepaid Visa and Mastercard gift cards are a popular choice for gift-giving. They are easy to use and can be reloaded with additional funds if needed. Checkout the different types of prepaid cards as well as the benefits and drawbacks of each one. We will also provide information on how to choose the right prepaid card for your needs.
There are two main types of prepaid cards: closed-loop and open-loop. Closed-loop cards are those that can only be used at a specific retailer or stores that accept that particular brand of card. Open-loop cards can be used anywhere that accepts credit cards, including online retailers.
One benefit of prepaid cards is that they can help you stay within your budget. This is because you can only spend the amount of money that is loaded onto the card. Prepaid cards can also be a good choice for people who do not have a credit history or who have poor credit, as they will not be able to obtain a traditional credit card.
There are some drawbacks to prepaid cards as well. For example, if you lose your card or it is stolen, you will not be able to get your money back. Additionally, some prepaid cards have fees associated with them, such as monthly maintenance fees or transaction fees. It is important to read the terms and conditions of a prepaid card before you purchase it so that you are aware of any fees that may apply.
When choosing a prepaid card, it is important to consider your needs and budget. If you are looking for a gift card for someone else, closed-loop cards can be a good option, as they can be used at specific stores. If you are wanting a prepaid card for yourself, open-loop cards may be a better choice, as they can be used anywhere that accepts credit cards.
How do I activate a Prepaidgiftbalance card?
Prepaid Gift Cards can be used at any of the many online retail stores around the country. You can activate it by visiting Prepaidgiftbalance.com/login.
Why is prepaid gift balance not working?
Prepaid gift cards don’t have an expiry, however they only last as long as your account’s billing cycle. If you do not use your prepaid gift card during a holiday or other busy time and don’t buy anything, the balance will go down automatically & Will not work.